“Warm meal on a cold snowy day”

Starfire Grill Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #16 of 256 Restaurants in Florence
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Warm meal on a cold snowy day”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Last Saturday with the snow we wondered in the restaurant. We enjoyed the pasta, gyros, and the macaroni and cheese. We had no room for a dessert after the biscuits that came with the meal. Enjoy the broccoli cornbread.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank David G

Ashland, Virginia
“Starfire, Great Diner Food!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

When visiting my Brother last Spring we ate at the Starfire Grill and Bar. Their menu is very extensive and they serve many kinds of dishes. Their hamburgers are juicy and delicious. The three os us ordered a southwest dish, burger, and a massive salad. It was all delicious. If there was a minor complaint it was the price. All of ousr dishes were $20 plus per item and for what we got it seemed pricey. That said, the service and food was very good. I'll definitely go back when I visit Florence again. There are other similiar restaurants in Florence and The Starfire wins over most of the others.

Visited March 2012
Florence, South Carolina
“Environment!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food is ok and you get plenty of it but the quality is not the greatest. I am pretty sure a lot of it is frozen. I do enjoy eating here though because the staff is good, the place is very clean, and the environment is great. I think it is pricey but not to bad for what you get.

• Visited November 2012
Spokane, Washington
“WOW, AMAZING!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was pleasantly shocked. I thought it was going to be a little hole in the wall, but was I wrong. This place is fantastic. It is a Greek American place, but I have to say the Greek food here is Superb. The burgers are awesome too and HUGE. Great prices and the service was wonderful.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Rosa W
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Great food and big portions”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We checked out some reviews of this restaurant before stopping in Florence and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent and the portions were huge. The wait staff were all very nice and it was obvious that all the employees took a personal interest in making the patrons happy. This was my first time stopping in Florence and now I will make sure to stop there again, if for no other reason than to eat at the Starfire Grill.

• Visited October 2012