“Starfire, Great Diner Food!”

Starfire Grill Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #15 of 259 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed December 1, 2012

When visiting my Brother last Spring we ate at the Starfire Grill and Bar. Their menu is very extensive and they serve many kinds of dishes. Their hamburgers are juicy and delicious. The three os us ordered a southwest dish, burger, and a massive salad. It was all delicious. If there was a minor complaint it was the price. All of ousr dishes were $20 plus per item and for what we got it seemed pricey. That said, the service and food was very good. I'll definitely go back when I visit Florence again. There are other similiar restaurants in Florence and The Starfire wins over most of the others.

There are newer reviews for Starfire Grill Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food is ok and you get plenty of it but the quality is not the greatest. I am pretty sure a lot of it is frozen. I do enjoy eating here though because the staff is good, the place is very clean, and the environment is great. I think it is pricey but not to bad for what you get.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was pleasantly shocked. I thought it was going to be a little hole in the wall, but was I wrong. This place is fantastic. It is a Greek American place, but I have to say the Greek food here is Superb. The burgers are awesome too and HUGE. Great prices and the service was wonderful.

1  Thank Rosa W
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We checked out some reviews of this restaurant before stopping in Florence and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent and the portions were huge. The wait staff were all very nice and it was obvious that all the employees took a personal interest in making the patrons happy. This was my first time stopping in Florence and now I will make sure to stop there again, if for no other reason than to eat at the Starfire Grill.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is a comfortable, quality family restaurant. The menu is so extensive that it is comprised of several pages. We have tried a variety of items but I keep going back to their fried chicken tenders (served a variety of ways with multiple sauces). They are never greasy, just that yummy fried chicken flavor! As far as I can tell all of their entrees are made in the restaurant and are fresh. They have a lunch menu which allows you to pick your entree and 1,2, or 3 sides to suit your appetite. Portion size is HUGE, repeat HUGE! After the first couple of visits my husband and I either plan to share a meal or to have lunch the next day on the leftovers. If you are on a budget, plan to share! The only negative is that the menu is quite limited for vegetarians (Macaroni & Cheese, Broccoli Cornbread, a few salads...) and non-existent for vegans. This restaurant is not open on Sundays.

2  Thank WhichWay?

Been to Starfire Grill Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!