“what can I say!!!!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Florence
Reviewed October 7, 2012

these are the greatest, the red light was on, but when I went inside they just finished up. no more hot ones, but these great ladies went out back and turned on the machine just to give me 2 donuts.
*******Great donuts*****

There are newer reviews for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was very happy to see that the trive thru on Palmetto St was reopened last week. I was sick of the "do nots" the yankees call good at the other place. The coffee is Hot and the doughnuts are fresh and real, no more "Dunking" for me!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

There are 3 locations of Krispy Kreme in Florence, SC. All are owned by the same company/person. I visited all 3 location 6 weeks ago, (late June, 2012) and had a terrible evening. The store on West Palmetto was closed for renovation; at stop #2, the South Irby store had a very limited supply, and at stop #3, the store on West Lucas Frontage Rd was equally poorly supplied. There were no glazed to be had in Florence, period. The stock they had was delivered daily by the Columbia store, for some time. I drove a total of 60 miles, got no Krispy Kreme, and I was steaming mad!

I waited two weeks, called to inquire about the renovation progress. The employee with whom I spoke informed me that Florence Krispy Kreme will only be cooking doughnuts at the West Palmetto location; the other two stores will be supplied daily by the "cooking" store. The hot light at the West Lucas location means they have re-heated some stock from the West Palmetto store!! I was shocked, but the employee had no reason to relate this information other than that is what she knows from her work experiences. Whew! What a bad business plan! There are billboards on I-95 advertising the "Hot Light" store on West Lucas. Did anyone know this is the true meaning of hot fresh glazed doughnuts at Krispy Kreme???

What more can I say? I'm just glad that Dunkin' Doughnuts is now located on West Evans and readily available to me.

1  Thank Euro-lust
Reviewed June 26, 2012

doughnuts are really a nice ending to a good meal....very good when they are hot

Reviewed April 2, 2012

My husband and I went for a short walk, and decided we would stop in and grab a donut..There were no customers there when we went in. We enjoyed our donuts later at the hotel. They were fresh and tasted fine.
The con is the service we recieved. We got our donuts in a timely matter, that wasn't the problem. My husband and I both smiled and spoke to the 2 girls working. Neither smiled or spoke back. We felt like we were imposing by being there. When she rang us up she didn't even open her mouth to tell me my total. I couldn't believe it when she pointed to my total on the cash register. I won't rate it terrible, because the donuts were fresh.
I would never go back there, or tell anyone else to go either.

1  Thank keeperclean

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!