“Great Food”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I absolutely love the food at Stephano's. Their salads are alway fresh. Their food is always hot and delicious. My husband and I love picking up food from here and brining it home. The atmosphere is not the best, but the food definitely makes up for the lack of atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014

“Mama Mia the pizza pie was a terrific”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We were traveling on 95 and check TA for a good pizza. Stefanos came up and it delivered.

i wish we lived close by because i would love to try this little gem for more than just pizza.

It's an old school pizza place.

the mushroom, onion, and tomato pizza was terrific.

its a drive off of 95, but dont let that stop you. it is a great little place.

Visited April 2014
“Pizza no pizza!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I love Stefano's food and their red sauce. I love their sausage and meatballs, and ribeye steak covered with sauce and cheese. But i hate their pizza! The crust is similar to cardboard packaging material. The toppings are great, once you scrape them off the crust. My wife and myself were having trouble cutting the pizza with a knife and fork, as we couldn't bite through the crust. I asked the waitress for a steak knife and explained why to her. She brought the steak knife and it barely cut through the crust (with a lot of effort on my part.)
We had ordered a medium sized pizza and tried to eat two of the slices. We finally gave up and called for our check. The waitress was puzzled at the portion that was left on the tray and asked if we wanted a box for take home. We explained again that it was too hard to eat and did not want to take it with us.
She took $4.00 off the bill and I added the $4.00 back as a tip.

No more pizza from them.

• Visited April 2014
“Average Italian”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

People in this town love this place... Because it's all they know. True Italians shy away... It's thankfully not the sweet Italian sauce found in NC, it much more acidic. It's American Italian... Good portions, good atmosphere, good service. Nothing to write to mom about.

Visited August 2013
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Best cheese steak in sc! Baked spaghetti not on menu but they will gladly fix when requested. Fresh, delicious italian cuisine.

• Visited March 2014