“Not unique, but satisfying.”

stefanos italian restaurant
Ranked #14 of 263 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We've had a few meals at Stefano's in the past year since moving here. They offer a variety of traditional Italian entrees which are enjoyable and satisfying but nothing that I would call outstanding or unique. I find the restaurant to be dark rather than intimate, even during the day. Generally there are daily specials offered in addition to the menu which are a little more creative - but do ask the price as often they are more expensive than the regular menu items. The wait staff is great, service is attentive and they are knowledgeable about ingredients and the wine list.

1  Thank WhichWay?

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a favorite of our family. We eat here at least once a week usually on Friday nights.

I've never gotten anything here that I diidn't like.

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I love Stefanos. We have been coming here for almost two years. I actually took her here the night I proposed. All the food is delicious. Whether its pizza or a classic Italian dish, all of the food is fantastic.

1  Thank Billy V
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We ate there tonight for my daughter's birthday. We had never been there before but my daughter chose it after we checked it out online. The staff was amazing and the food was great. We got there about half an hour before closing but we never felt rushed even though we didn't leave until nearly an hour after they closed. The stuffed pizza was very good as was the lasagna and the pasta di luna. The portions are large and the prices very reasonable. The server even surprised my daughter with a dessert for her birthday. We all left stuffed and with carry out boxes in hand. It was also about $35 cheaper than the bill we had last week at Olive Garden for my wife's birthday.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I only went once so it could be that I went on a bad night. I found the food to be lackluster and uninspired. The dish I ordered barely resembled what it traditionally is made from.
The Pizza was ok - good waiters and waitresses.