“Best experience yet!”

Victors Steaks Wine Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Victors Steaks Wine Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 255 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S Irby St
Description: Victor's experienced catering professionals will be happy to prepare and serve your private party-special dinner at your home (or the site of your choice). You may choose selections from Victor's Bistro Catering Menu...Or request a completely customized menu created especially for your event.
Florence
“Best experience yet!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Mozzarella chicken was awesome as always. Also, Lisa is the best bartender ever! If you want a great margarita or some special infused drink, she can fix it. Very enjoyable !! So satisfied now:)

Charleston, South Carolina
“DISAPPOINTING TO SAY THE LEAST................................”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Where do I begin... First of all I know downtown Florence is currently underway with a lot of renovating and doing some spectacular things. However when think of dining at a fine restaurant that has the price to match you wouldn't imagine having a dumpster to be the first thing in your view and then have to park near it.. Wow! nevertheless I tried to overlook this and proceed with the evening feeling that the experience we are about to partake in would be well worth the eye sore. The place seem to be that of elegance but I will admit I am very observant and notice things that most will overlook. You have your hostess who is very nice and greet you with a smile as she checks your reservation, but then turns to lead us to our table and you get a view of her tattoo on her shoulder. I'm not one to judge to each his/her own, but if we are thinking fine dining, cover up tattoo please. Our waiter was very proficient, professional and cordial, but my only problem you tried to pass this so call to die for entrées as food, not! Everything was absolutely horrible. You are paying for food with the prices being over the top you should be able to taste something, right? Again Not!! My daughter stated people with stature or those who proclaim to have a desire for fine dining must lack the sense of taste buds. Which I completely agree. Who completely destroys a $40 steak? I always order my steak medium well so it isn't too tough and even on the menu it states medium well "cooked with a small amount of pink in center". Can you tell me why there was blood on my plate. Then I send it back to be cooked longer and you char it even more on the outside and again RAW and you try to convince me that this is how it is prepared, NOT for me. My husband ate his because he said it would be an insult to the chef I don't give a APPLE! Really. The only think that was acceptable was the lemonade and even that wasn't cheap. We will not be back, if I want a great steak I will spend my money at Redbone. This place is just TALK only. People are eating here because others have talked it up. Save your money and don't waste your time. Please!!!

7 Thank MinG29505
Dover, Delaware
“Good food, but in need of better management”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Was staying at the Hotel Florence so we just dropped by Victor's. They happily accommodated us. One of us ordered the mozzarella chicken and then found out about 10 minutes later they were out of it. We ended up with a burger and fries and the steak frites. Both we're cooked perfectly and tasted great! Then we ordered a piece if pie to share and again we're told 10 minutes later that they were out. Our server was very apologetic, but servers should be informed of items that aren't available before they take your order. I don't blame the server, but the management. Could have been a great meal, but left us disappointed.

1 Thank 6mojo
Atlanta, Georgia
“We were in Florence for 4 days”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After having breakfast here during our stay at Hotel Florence, we were so please with service and food we ended up having dinner another day plus breakfast 3 times.
We also had drinks and appetizers after a family event! There was no need to go anywhere else for a meal with such lovely professionals, and awesome food.

This will be a favorite when visiting Florence!

1 Thank Csaulter57
south carolina
“Just can't get it right”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is suppose to be Florence's best restaurant? The new location and decor is outstanding, full of energy, and superb waitstaff. The problem is the food. Our butternut squash soup lacked flavor or salt. Salads were nothing special. The recommended butternut squash ravioli was too al dente with very little filling. We know our butternut squash ravioli and have had it in fine restaurants all over the country and this was a poor excuse of this usually flavorful dish. Also had the fried oysters which were extremely tough and chewy. The cocktails were delicious and hats off to the bartender for getting it right. Recommend an evening at the bar next time.

5 Thank chichiSouthCarolina