“Favorite Restaurant in Florence”

Red Bone Alley Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Bone Alley Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 255 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waldorf, Maryland
“Favorite Restaurant in Florence”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Red Bone Alley is by far my favorite restaurant in Florence SC. Great food, service, and atmosphere. Great place for family with and Ice Cream Truck with free ice cream for kids and an arcade. Live music with local talent. Always a must do for me and my family when traveling to Florence. My favorite dish....Shrimp and Grits...the best I've ever had anywhere.

• Visited August 2012

Spokane, Washington
“Nice Ambience.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We waited for 15min to get the 2 burgers that we ordered, but when they came the Chicken BLT was fantastic. The Chicken Club on the other hand was just a chicken sandwich. Our waiter did his best but he was at the mercy of the kitchen. Probably wont go again, but I have to say the ambience inside was very catching. A "BAD" note: The bathrooms were disgusting. No paper towels the stalls were dirty, trash over flowing, and just an over all bad smell and broken down.

• Visited November 2012
Florence, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“never go back”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We were a party of eight,my husband and I had steak,I had the palmetto,he had the strip,the worst steaks ever,I would have said something then,but we were with guests.This is the first bad review I have ever given,usually there is something good,service was great,no problem there,this isn't the first time we were there,same results.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Linda F
Florence, South Carolina
“NOT for Vegetarians or Vegans”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Since moving to the Florence area we have eaten several meals at Red Bone Alley. Their menu is largely made up of local and regional food items and everything is freshly prepared. Variety of foods is terrific for everyone but a vegetarian or vegan. Almost nothing on the menu is made without chicken broth or bacon including vegetables and sides. The only item we have found is either a green salad or sauteed vegetables! For a restaurant this size this is a definite negative for us as one daughter and several friends are vegetarian or vegan and when they dine with us we go elsewhere. If this is not an issue for your group, the food here is generally very good and unique.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank WhichWay?
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“A Destination”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is a must on my annual trip to Florence. My cousins kid me that if Red Bone wasn't there I wouldn't come through.
Don't let the warehouse look intimidate you, it is divided up enough so it works.
Shrimp and Grits is my standard, though have had other dishes over the years, all were great!
Leave room for dessert, tonight~ panini grilled pound cake with vanilla ice cream, carmel sauce and bananas!

• Visited October 2012