“Best in Class Service!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Hampstead
“Best in Class Service!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was on my way back from Charleston, SC with my scout troop on our way home to Greensboro, NC. there was 14 of us on a Sunday at noon.(the busiest time for Crackerbarrel)
there was a wait and the place was packed! they told me 25 to 30 min. wait. they said they may have to beak us up because they were so busy. i said fine as lond as i could keep an eye on all my scouts. thye sat us all together at the same table in less than 15 mins.!! they put 2 servers on our table and were very patient with all the kids. they were fast and the food was great! most places would not be excited about our size group on a sunday but they were up to the task and welcomed us with open arms!! kudos to the manager and all his staff. i travel for work and i will stop at this location everytime i can!!

• Visited October 2012

United States
“Good cooking”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Another great meal at a Cracker Barrel; went for breakfast & dinner (no waiting) and had good & friendly waitresses each time. Hostess walked among guests to make sure everything was ok. Good location off I-95 and within walking distance of several hotels.

• Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Good food but missing the southern hospitality”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love Cracker Barrels. Food is consistantly good and service is usually very good. So I found it odd to be in a very southern state, hearing deep southern accents and feeling like I was in the city because the service was lacking. No idea the issue, the table behind me had a great server so maybe I got the bad one on a bad day. Food was good as always and the manager on the floor was friendly and helpful.

Visited October 2012
Florence, South Carolina
“Always great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great tasting food, great service, great prices. What more could you ask for? How about an "old country store" included?

Visited October 2012
Perkasie, PA
“Typical Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is an easy off/easy on I95, great food and service. Walking distance from Best Western, plenty of parking.

Visited September 2012