“Disappointing food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I keep thinking that Cracker Barrel food should be good given the old country atmosphere, but I am always disappointed. This time I had the fried chicken, which turned out to be a flat tenderloin that didn't look much like real chicken, covered with a white inedible sauce. The collard greens were awful. The corn was canned. Even the cornbread was dry and not a hint of honey. Love the family-friendly atmosphere and service, but the food is not very good. I will be avoiding Cracker Barrels from here on out.

1  Thank indymama1

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This Cracker Barrell restaurant is extremely clean and well organized. It is conveniently located next tothe Baymont Inn & Suites in Florence, SC. Both the food and the service was excellent. The staff were very friendly and made us feel at home.

Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

We love the Cracker Barrel. Home type cooking, enjoyable store with plenty to look at. The food was cooked to perfection and for the picky teenager with me, it was great!
Our waitress was so super at night for dinner and then we had another very sweet waitress for breakfast.
Very friendly and great! We go everytime we go through Florence!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The food is like home cooking with good service and prices. What more can I say, it's Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Food was delicious and had lots of fun shopping in the country store!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!