“Lovely hotel”

Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Lovely hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stayed here for one night traveling south. Wonderful hotel, clean rooms, efficient staff and friendly staff. Convenient location. Will definitely stay again! Easy access to I-95. Food beverage service available on site.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardFlorenceSC, Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We greatly appreciate the kind words about our staff, property, and the services avaliable to our Guests. I hope if you are ever in the Florence area again you will stay with us. Again thank you for your review and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed at this property years ago and loved it! Stayed again last week and it is even better! Super clean, large rooms, great amenities, and right off I95. Wonderful and helpful staff from check-in to check-out. Only thing we weren't thrilled with was the food at their cafe/bistro. It was nice to order breakfast before we left, but the egg biscuit was pretty tasteless. But, there are plenty of places to eat right around the hotel, so that wasn't a big problem. Great place to stop on the way to or from Florida!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for submitting a review of our property. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Courtyard on more than one visit. We greatly appreciate the kind words about our staff, our property, and the services we provide to our Guests. I was sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our Bistro. Marriott has specific recipes for each menu item that all Courtyards are expected to follow. I would be happy to pass along your comments about the breakfast sandwich to the food and beverage depatment for consideration. Thank you again for your review of our property, we look forward to serving you again soon.

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night while driving south. Standard Courtyard experience...comfortable bed, large room, very small and plain bathroom with minimal amenities (towels, very small shampoo, etc.) We were travelling in the holiday period, even still the rates seemed very high (highest in area?) with no breakfast included. There are many options right in same area that I would look at as well.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank takemeaway_2010_10
Thank you for your review of our property. We see you were traveling through Florence during the holidays and there was some concern about the price of our rooms. Our standard room rates are comparable to most of the hotels on our exit. Breakfast is not included in our rate because Courtyard properties now have a Bistro restaurant. With an in house restaurant we are able to offer our Guests a variety of different items that consist of baked goods, grab and go items, sandwiches, breakfast platters, and many healthy options not offered with a standard breakfast buffet. The Courtyard brand has also partnered with Starbucks coffee and we proudly brew Starbucks coffee and specialty drinks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the future we would like you to know that we do have someone at the front desk at all times to accommodate Guests that may need extra items in their rooms. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

How did I not have this one reviewed yet..? I ended up staying here almost two months for work a couple years ago. My room was clean, service was friendly and good. Never had anything to complain about during my stay. No frills, you know what you're getting and it's going to be solid stay all around. Even for my last stay in September, it felt like I had never left. When I am in Florence, this is my preferred hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate your thoughtful words about our staff, our rooms, and your overall stay. It is nice to hear that Courtyard is your preferred hotel in the Florence area. Thanks again for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Just what my husband and I needed after 12 hours on the road. Clean,updated,and relaxing hotel near I 95 to just get some rest and a good dinner. We found both here and will be back again when heading north.

• Stayed November 2013
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel is in a good location - lots of restaurants and a mall across the street. Here on business. Most of the Courtyards now have a Bistro in them and that really works for me. Checked in and then ordered my dinner from the Bistro. Service is a little on the slow side; usually only one person working the Bistro, but the food is really good. Never had a bad meal from their Bistro and it makes it convenient for me so I don't have to go out and get dinner. Even though there are several restaurants within walking distance. Room was clean and the beds were comfy. The Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardFlorenceSC, General Manager at Courtyard Florence, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Courtyard! We truly appreciate feedback and are thrilled you enjoyed the Bistro, location and staff! We will continue to work to improve our Speed of Service in our restaurant so that future Guests have a more expedited dining experience. Please make sure to stop back in if passing through the area again.

South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed one night at this hotel for business. It was easy to access and had shopping and restaurants within walking distance. It was clean. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet. Staff were friendly and I had a nice breakfast in the restaurant. I only wish that the Courtyards would provide the free breakfast like many of the other hotels. The workout room was small, but worked. My only complaint was getting the room to a comfortable temperature. The wall unit seemed to be all or nothing. I would stay here again if in Florence on business.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business