“Excellent Restaurant and Service”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonefire Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Columbia, South Carolina
“Excellent Restaurant and Service”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've been going to Stonefire with my wife since the place opened. Rarely have we experienced any issues, and when we did, Travis, the manager, goes out of his way to make things right.
I'm posting this as a full rebuttal to B.B. that obviously went there with a chip on his shoulder.
Read the other 20 reviews of this place that give it accolades.
You won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Chris P

Blythewood, South Carolina
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was met at the door by the sweetest hostess, we were seated right away. Our waitress was helpful in food selections, when we could not make up our minds between two of their specialty salad dressings, she brought both. Food was great, the manager actually served our dinner and came back to see if we needed anything. I had the marinated chicken with garlic mashed potatoes. My friend had the salmon stuffed ravioli topped with shrimp. Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Beth K
Columbia, SC
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My wife and I have been here a number of times. It is a little out of the way but well worth the drive. They have some uniquely prepared items such as their fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits and the sauce with the salmon. Outdoor seating is nice.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank PJL_SC
“Wednesday Pizza special”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

First let me say my husband and I love this restaurant. Food is very good. Staff is really good and manager is great. Right now Wednesday is pizza special. Two salads, share any pizza and two glasses house wine for 16$. Pizza crust is tasty, we order extra crispy! Toppings and choices good! Plus we love their menu. Sad to see gator bites gone. But it's nice to see menu changes. Keeps regulars as well as first come on their toes! Nice selection of wines including 1/2 of bottles I believe on Tuesday. Can get added to their email group and get specials sent to you. Very social setting with ability to host gatherings as well. Say hey to Travis when you go there. Tell him PADB sent you!

3 Thank Paulette D
Nc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!! Definitely a great choice!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely FANTASTIC!! I was on a road trip with 3 friends and we were looking a place for dinner. Stopped based on the reviews on google maps and we were all completely pleased! Food... FANTASTIC!!! Service... WONDERFUL! Management... WONDERFUL!!! We are making plans to stop back by on our way home!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Crystal N

Been to Stonefire Grill? Share your experiences!