“fish tacos are worth the trip!”

Stonefire American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonefire American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Elgin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Prime Steakhouse serving Meyers All Natural Angus Prime Beef. Upscale feel with a Casual environment. We also offer a private dining room that can accommodate up to 35 people and a covered patio with a 50inch TV, 8 tables, Fans and fireplaces to help our guests enjoy it during all seasons.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

On interstate 20 near Columbia, SC and hungry? Stop in here and you will not be disappointed. The fish tacos are simply perfect. Blackened fish with homemade mango salsa.

1  Thank Richard S

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was the smell of the wood fire that drew us in to eat. We were expecting BBQ Pork ribs or pulled pork sandwiches, but once inside found it was alittle more upscale than that. While they did have BBQ beef ribs, we decided on the Burgers. They were really good, and huge. I took half home. I had steak fries as my side. My friend had black beans and said they were really good. The Sweet Tea was good too. While everything was very good, the food, the service, and it was clean, It was a one time eat for me.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My family and I were looking for a place to eat on our way down south. We saw the reviews of this restaurant and decided to try it. The bartender recommended the taco special which included fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and Gator tacos. There are also several unique toppings for the tacos and some tasty sauces. It was delicious. It was a large enough serving for two people. Our girls had the salmon which was also delicious. It was a nice change of pace from traditional travel fare. I would highly recommend this place. We arrived on Easter Sunday, around 6:30. we were seated quickly and served promptly.I would stop there again on my way back, as I was quite impressed with their menu.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My party of 16 ate here on 3/2/13...we had all gathered due to a family illness and this restaurant was generous enough to try and seat all of us at the last minute. They had great success giving us a private room...we ended up having to share with another table of about 10-12 but our event was well underway by that time. Christa, our server, was wonderful...very attentive and full of options and always cordial. We were probably loud and the other party was very cool about it. Christa kept our cocktail and other drinks flowing and our meals all came out as ordered. Thank you, Stonefire Grille, for helping us to relax during a difficult time.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stonefire is a great option when in NE Columbia. The staff is very friendly and are always open to make recommendations. Be sure to look at the specials, as they are always very good. The bartenders are also very helpful and can make pretty much any drink. They make great Martinis and also have a decent selection of craft beers on tap. The portion size at Stonefire is very large; however, unlike most large portions these are not short on flavor. My personal favorite is the chicken salad sandwich with blue cheese cole slaw. Overall, Stonefire is a great dining experience in NE Columbia.

Been to Stonefire American Grill? Share your experiences!