“Sea Cow Local Restaurant”
Review of SeaCow Eatery

SeaCow Eatery
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Small, quiet, place with a lot of country character. We sit on the screened porch which was very restful. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. It was a little more expensive than a fast food joint but the fresh seafood was worth it.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for dessert one Sunday night about 8:00. The waitress told us that our choices were limited as the lady who makes the desserts bakes on Mondays. They only had 4 varieties of pie to offer so we both ordered the peach-apple. The waitress served the pie cold so we asked if she could heat it. She did and brought it back. I then asked if they had ice cream because there are few things in life better than a scoop of vanilla ice cream on hot apple-peach pie. She told us they don't have Ice cream which I thought was VERY strange for a restaurant that prides themselves on their pies. However, the pie was excellent and tasted like home made. Would go there again for dessert.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband had dinner one evening. The salad was very fresh and good. I had the mixed grill, which was excellent. Today as we left town we stopped for breakfast, and I enjoyed a very tasty omelet. My husband had pancakes, which were very large, and he enjoyed them as well.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I read the reviews and was looking forward to a great meal in a great atmosphere. I just didn't see that when I was there. The food was way overpriced and the atmosphere was not anything spectacular or particularly different.

2  Thank CarolWeeks
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My friend and I had lunch today an the restaurant and it is only one of a very few open this time of the year. The salad was fresh with homemade dressing, the fried flounder and fried shrimp were piping hot with a mixture of cornmeal and flour coating, and the tea was glistening clear. We looked at other meals and all were steaming hot and smelled wonderful as they passed by our table. Seafood is the choice of the area, but the cheeseburgers and pork chops looked amazing. Prices are from $9 to $17 for lunch.