“Best omelette ever!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We always eat here at least once for breakfast. I don't know what the secret is with the omelets, but they are out of this world!! The grits were awesome as well!

2  Thank BeachGirl0214
There are newer reviews for SeaCow Eatery

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had breakfast here on our last day of vacation, and it was tasty. The kids had biscuits and gravy, and I had a omelet. We also shared a short stack of pancakes, which I thought were delicious. The place was very busy, but the service was good. The restaurant has a bit of a crowded feel to it, since it is a small place, but overall it was a good experience! Coffee was just average though.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The food was very good. They have specialty pies but I never got to it. The decor is cute, with some inside and some outside seating. I tried to go back twice, but was deterred by lines. I would recommend this restaurant and go again.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife, daughter and I had breakfast here a couple of days ago and all enjoyed it. My wife had french toast that she thought was excellent. I had a cheese omelette (they use provolone, which was unique and tasty) and grits that were very flavorful but a little too salty for my tastes. The atmosphere was nice and the staff was all friendly. Our waitress was very slow but everyone else picked up the slack for her, plus we were on vacation and not in a hurry. Overall, it was an enjoyable meal!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife, son, and I spent a week at Edisto Beach and ate at SeaCow three times. That should say something about the quality of the place. The food was excellent, the service was good, and it was good value for the price. Some reviewers on Yelp seemed to have bad service... this was NOT the case for us. Our service was fine, the ladies working the tables were great and conscientious. They were even willing to provide small samples of some of the dishes that we didn't order (Grits, sauces, etc.) which helped us decide to come back. Highly reccomend the shrimp-n-grits, most any of the breakfast meals, etc. Nothing we had was bad.