“Sea Cow Eats are out of the ordinary.”
Review of SeaCow Eatery

SeaCow Eatery
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Greenville, North Carolina
“Sea Cow Eats are out of the ordinary.”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Wow. I was blown away. I was expecting plain jane food when I went to dinner. Our party of 10 enjoyed a great dinner at the Sea Cow Eatery in Edisto Island. The green beans were spectacular and I’ve never said that about beans. Their slaw was excellent with that bit of something special I can’t quite identify. I had flounder and shrimp that were excellent. My son had cheesy grits with his Hawaiian chicken which were fab. My daughter’s philly cheese was excellent. I just want to rave about their food. The restaurant looks like a burger joint but the kitchen staff puts out excellent food that is far above a burger place. ( Maybe they interned at some 5 star place.) Bravo to the Sea Cow Eatery. Be sure to sample this if you visit Edisto. We visited over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Anderson, South Carolina
“A must on your trip to Edisto”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Very consistent. Food is good, service is good. Everything you want in a restaurant. We have visited on every visit to Edisto and will be back! Have never had a bad meal. Nice desert selection.

Chicago, IL
“Good food - better service”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had breakfast on Black Friday. Was with some friends who hadn't been to Sea Cow before. I suggested that we should order quickly as service has been known to be slow. I was really and happily surprised when they did a really good job. It was pretty busy, but the waitress got our drink order, came back a couple of times to get our meal ordered and served, and also refilled drinks a couple of times. Good job. Good food.

GREENVILLE
“great food but slow service”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Food is great but you have to wait close to an hour till you get it in your table. Service is friendly.

• Visited July 2012
Texas
“Busy place”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Ate here twice, once for lunch, and again for breakfast. Food was good. Small place with lots of people so it was crowded. Can't imagine what it must be like during peak season. For lunch I had a huge salad, my husband a frid shrimp dinner. For breakfast we had a three-egg omelet with pancakes. Great good.

Visited November 2012