“Go for the view”

Dining options: Dinner
Mc Leansville
“Go for the view”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were entertained because this place fronts the water & we could watch everyone playing in the water. We enjoyed the food at this restaurant and the prices for lunch were comparable to everywhere else. My husband and I had the shrimp po'boy sandwich and my husband especially enjoyed his over one at another island restaurant.

Visited July 2012

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Not going back”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We've eaten here during two different trips to Edisto. The view is nice because you can look out on the ocean, however the food is not great and the serivce is horrible. We've heard it is under new management but not sure when that started.

• Visited September 2011
Houston, Texas
“Big prices, bad food”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was hoping the food was going to be good but was disappointed. One of my choices for dinner was inedible. They forgot to bring my mother's soup and didn't seem bothered by it when she told them to forget about it. The salad bar and soup are an extra $4 and that's over priced as is. I wouldn't waste my time going back to this place.

• Visited July 2012
Forest City, North Carolina
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Good service and food! We had a great view of the ocean as we ate! Would go back!

Visited July 2012
Covington, Georgia
“About What You Expect”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I am not a seafood person so eating at the beach can be an ordeal for me. I love the beach, but hate seafood. I ordered a cheeseburger and was very happy with it. The fries were good as well. My wife had the fried shrimp dinner was happy with it. Neither meal blew was away but no complaints. The waitress was efficient and friendly. We arrived early and were able to sit next to the windows with a view of the ocean.

• Visited June 2012