“Good food, great view!”

Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, South Carolina
“Good food, great view!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

What a great location to enjoy a meal! We had no wait time even though the seating area is small, we got a booth, table with chairs would have been better but it was fine. As previously noted by others the crab dip appetizer was very good but we were very hungry. Food was ok, I had fried shrimp and they were a little over cooked but ok. The grilled veggies were great as were the hush puppies. We arrive by boat so the convenience of the restaurant was great with it overlooking the docks.
The biggest negative was the location of the restrooms. They are located outside and down stairs where the showers for the boaters are and this was a huge disappointment and should be addressed if possible.
Overall the food and service was fine and we would definitely return!

“The wait is worth it!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had to wait awhile (dinner time on Saturday check-in day after all) to get seated, but the first floor waiting area has music and boats and beverages. The meal and service upstairs in the dining area were both first rate! Not many good choices on Edisto for dinner, but Pressley's is one of the very best.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Turners530
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“What a difference a year makes”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Last year, my husband and I raved that this was the best food on the island. This year, the food was horrible. The calamari was cooked to oblivion, and the burger was burnt and crispy. I can say that the beer was cold and the fried pickles were outstanding even though they were very greasy. The waitstaff was horrible also, I had to keep getting up to find someone (anyone) to get us drinks, mayonnaise, ketchup, butter and sour cream. The best thing about the visit was the live music! So if you are looking for music and drinks this is the place to be, but if you are looking for paying the prices they charge for a full meal, go somewhere else.

I'm hoping next year they will go back to being the best again.

• Visited July 2014
Edisto Island, South Carolina
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Presley's has one of the best dining views on island. They surprise you with a complimentary crab dip and you are looking over the menu. Nice touch.

I had the salmon and it was very good. The grits were good too. Go to Pressley's ... you will be glad you did.

south carolina
“Very good”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I enjoyed dinner at Pressley's at the Marina. The view is wonderful & the setting is very relaxing. The menu is weighted toward seafood as expected but there is a good variety. Their lasagna, which I have enjoyed previously is a very good entree. My Caesar salad was excellent & my shrimp scampi was loaded with shrimp, but the angel hair pasta was a little dry. My wife's chicken piccata was "good, not great" she said. The wine list is basic, but ok. All in all, this was a good meal, not great. The setting, however, is wonderful. We'll return.

1 Thank tgrdvrmd