“GOOD LOCAL SELECTIONS”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We ate at Presley's twice during a recent trip to Edisto. Our dinners were very good, the service was fast and friendly and the over-all experience was very positive. We will definitely eat here again.

2  Thank Carol S
There are newer reviews for Pressley's at The Marina

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our last night on Edisto, my wife and I wanted a nice seafood dinner. Based on reviews on tripadvisor, we decided to try Presleys. She ordered the "Tri-bo" with the flounder (broiled), shrimp (grilled), and scallops (broiled). She was very happy with the shrimp and the scallops but her flounder was just OK (very fishy tasting). I ordered the Combo with shrimp and flounder, both fried. The shrimp were excellent but the flounder was under cooked. I also had fries but they were over salted and tasted like they had been cooked in old grease. I didn't eat them. Both dinners were served with green beans that tasted like canned beans that had been on the stove for a couple of days in grease. Neither my wife nor I ate them. The hush puppies were good but only two on each plate.
All this for only $60.00. The waiter was good. He did everything right and the atmosphere was cordial. We both agreed that if a restaurant is going to charge premium prices, they should learn how to cook and serve premium food. We come to Edisto at least once a year and we may give them another try in the future if future reviews look better than ours.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We visited with family and friends for dinner. This place is what you would expect at Edisto, not fancy but the seafood is really good. Everyone in our party enjoyed the food and the good service. I would certainly go here again.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice view of the marina but the food was not very good. I thought the she crab soup was good but the rest of our meal was pretty bad. Decor was awful. Overpriced.

2  Thank Laurie S
Reviewed October 20, 2013

There was never a doubt that we would eat here. The restaurant was only 100 yards from our unit, and overlooks the Edisto Island marina, so the location was great. I had the seafood three-bo (fish, clams, scallops) which were nicely broiled, and came with a baked potato and green beans. The food was good, and my wife (not a seafood fan) had a really tasty chicken dish. Like most other restaurants on Edisto, it's small, but like the others we tried, it wasn't very busy and we were seated straightaway. Maybe price was a deterrent, as we felty it was expensive compared not just to other Edisto restaurants, but great chains like Bonefish grill.

Still, the fact that we could have non-fried seafood, well-prepared, made this a satisfactory visit.