“best restaurant on the island”

Pressley's at The Marina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“best restaurant on the island”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

hands down the best restaurant on the island. great food. great service. great views. Glad we found it in time to go twice during our stay.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank namagirl

Charleston, South Carolina
“Too little food for price”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family and I went to Pressley's last night, maybe we went too late but they were out of scallops and being from Charleston we are used to getting more than one side with our entrée and the hushpuppies are always free...

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Excellent Food and Ambiance”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife, daughter and I had dinner here last night and it was a great experience! We walked in and were immediately impressed by the fresh feeling decor and incredible view of the water and boats below. Our waitress brought us a delicious shrimp and cheese dip that was complimentary along with pita chips. I ordered the tuna, backed potato and vegetables and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. My wife got the sirloin, baked potato and vegetables and she thought hers was very tasty as well. Overall, the atmosphere was great and the food was very good and fresh.

1 Thank HammerTKE
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Maybe we went to late, 9pm? The food was pricey for the amount we got. Scallops were very greasy, breading was almost burnt. Breading on the shrimp was soggy and fell off. It was not busy but had to flag waiter down for refills. I like that it's on the water but probably will not go back.

south carolina
“Enjoyable dinner”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I came during a busy evening during the Governor's Cup Billfish Tournament which was being held at the Edisto Marina, where this new restaurant is located. We were able to get a table promptly & were met by a very pleasant server who took drink orders. The wine list is acceptable, lacking a merlot, but adequate. The menu has a lot of seafood, & we have had this previously & was quite good. I had a a Caesar salad & it was excellent. My wife had a garden salad & an entree of chicken piccata which she said was excellent. I had lasagna which was served in an individual baking dish & it was homemade & quite good. The owner came by to check on us & the service was excellent. The prices were reasonable & we look forward to returning. This is a very good addition to dining out in Edisto.

Visited July 2013