“good pizza!”
Review of Billow Street Pizza - CLOSED

Billow Street Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our pizza is made with the freshest ingredients from our fresh dough to our vegtables. Our homemade sauce made every day on top of our hand tossed dough. Third generation recipes. Family owned and operated.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Finally, some decent pizza on the island! The crust is New York style, and the sauce is tasty. We were happy to find this place (right next to Whaley's) open during the winter --- evening hours only in February, but dinner's better than nothing, right? The pizza was ready when they said it would be... we'd recommend this place when you need a pizza fix on the island!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The owners of Billow Street really care about their customers, their food, and their menu....and make the best pizza I've eaten EVER in South Carolina. Coming from New York and then Connecticut, I know good pizza, and they've got it here! Prices are excellent, low and reasonable, and the service is efficient and friendly. I haven't tried other menu items, because I just can't get past this incredible pizza to browse the other items, but the lasagna looks better than my homemade from-scratch lasagna ever did, and smells heavenly. Look for daily specials which are priced unbeatably, and don't overlook this place for a wonderful lunch.

I just love places where they really care - because it makes such a difference - and these folks all truly care. Give yourself a treat and swing by for lunch or dinner to go...this is a great option for a cool winter's evening easy pasta dinner take-out. Manga!

1  Thank JTTRBUG
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The last time i was at Edisto this place was not open so we could not go there.On this visit it was up and running so we got some food there.it is a very short walk from the South Pointe condos where we stayed.We got a large pizza and a Lasagna dinner and it was great.The price was fair for the food and the workers were very friendly.I think this is a good place if you dont want to cook everyday and if you are at South Pointe the location is great.Another good tip it is right beside Whaleys!

1  Thank jimbass