“Golf early”

The Plantation Course at Edisto
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nice, well maintained course. Good course for all levels. nice mix of water and bunker hazards. Try to get early tee time in summer to avoid heat.

1  Thank Carolyn C
There are newer reviews for The Plantation Course at Edisto

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I can't say enough about this course. My step dad and I played it today for the first time. We will definitely be back. The course was in fantastic shape and i love the layout. Everyone there was so friendly and professional. We were paired with another twosome of regulars and they were fantastic older gentlemen and helped us to know what to expect on each hole. My only regret is that we only played 9 holes. We had reservations to do the kayak tour so we only had time for nine. If I had that one to do over again, I'd have saved $200 on the kayaks and played all 18. We WILL be back!

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a wll kept course with views unbelivable on each hole! We were there during some very windy rainy weather and was still able to walk away with a good feeling that we had played this course.

We would like to go back to the island just to play this course again!

1  Thank PaulaJ2
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our round today at the Plantation course. The course is in great shape, and we felt like we had the course to ourselves. Water comes into play on many holes but the fairways are wide enough to avoid trouble and still have a nice challenge. I highly recommend this course! Enjoy!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Played here in early March and found the layout to challenging and fun to play. The staff was great. We spent a lot of time to talking to the General Manager. There is a good mixture of long difficult holes and short easier holes. Both have plenty of hazards..so be accurate. PLan to make a summer trip to this area and play it again.