“Fantastic course and people”

The Plantation Course at Edisto
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I can't say enough about this course. My step dad and I played it today for the first time. We will definitely be back. The course was in fantastic shape and i love the layout. Everyone there was so friendly and professional. We were paired with another twosome of regulars and they were fantastic older gentlemen and helped us to know what to expect on each hole. My only regret is that we only played 9 holes. We had reservations to do the kayak tour so we only had time for nine. If I had that one to do over again, I'd have saved $200 on the kayaks and played all 18. We WILL be back!

1  Thank Chris B
"vacation"
in 3 reviews
"alligators"

Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is a wll kept course with views unbelivable on each hole! We were there during some very windy rainy weather and was still able to walk away with a good feeling that we had played this course.

We would like to go back to the island just to play this course again!

1  Thank PaulaJ2
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our round today at the Plantation course. The course is in great shape, and we felt like we had the course to ourselves. Water comes into play on many holes but the fairways are wide enough to avoid trouble and still have a nice challenge. I highly recommend this course! Enjoy!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Played here in early March and found the layout to challenging and fun to play. The staff was great. We spent a lot of time to talking to the General Manager. There is a good mixture of long difficult holes and short easier holes. Both have plenty of hazards..so be accurate. PLan to make a summer trip to this area and play it again.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We have a house on Edisto and I like to golf. Have traveled to the neighboring towns to check out their golf courses but have decided that the "home course" beats most of them. Of course, I am not talking about the Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head resort courses! This course is well maintained and fairly priced. The greens are spectacular and the challenges are many (many water hazards and sand traps.) Very challenging course but fair in all regards. Probably the best course withing 80 miles of Edisto.

2  Thank TennesseeChemist