“Great steamed shrimp”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had the all you can eat steamed shrimp, only a few dollars more than other entrees. The shrimp were large, peeled to the tail, hot and fresh. Tasted great too. The wait staff are hard working, but the kitchen was a bit slow with the refills. Standard restaurant decor is fine but there is no waterfront. Free wifi was nice. Also there are lots of cats in the parking lot

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I'm not going to put down this restaurant as I have a feeling they were understaffed on Sunday Sept. 30th but was a bit disappointed. They offer a Sunday breakfast buffet and brunch afterward. Great looking place with plenty of parking. The place was packed so I'm going to give some slack here. We opted out of the buffet and ordered off the menu. It took way to long to get just our drinks let alone the breakfast and when it came, Deb's was cold and mine was wrong. Awhile later, after Deb was done eating, my food was brought. It wasn't hot but tasted good and there was way more then I could eat...which was a good thing. Good portion. The server seemed frustrated and made many apologizes to us, which was nice and we are very easy to get along with and know stuff happens. When she brought the bill she had deducted 10% and gave us our drinks for free. I thought that was classy as we asked for nothing. We'll try it again on our next trip there, which is often.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ate at the Waterfront twice and had great food - the order for crablegs was plentiful and delicious. Enjoyed both meals.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

It serves fried seafood and steak. On a previous visit we ate there. I am sure many people will love it but for me they use a spice in the seafood batter that could barely eat. I am told that the steaks are excellent but I did not have 20 per plate for them.

1  Thank routeguyFortMillSc
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had a large party and arrived at around 7:30 mid-week. We had already been turned away by the Dockside restaurant because they were closing. It looked like the Waterfront was closing too, but we were welcomed in and shown to our table right away. The service was very good and everyone really enjoyed their meal. My daughter and I split some crab soup (excellent) and shrimp, fried oyster and fried green tomato appetizers, which were all very good. The shrimp and grits and steak were also a big hit at our table. I can't remember what others in our party ordered but everyone was happy. I would definitely return here.