Quality Inn
  • Breakfast included
$244
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleana ground floor roomgravybeddingsink
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Wow is all I can say about the suite I stayed in!! They just finished doing a renovation on it, so now they have some two rooms suites! They took two rooms and now you can have twice the amount of space! One side had a full kitchen and dining area and living room. The other side had two queen beds and bathroom and had tv's in both rooms!! They told me they had completely gutted and renovated the other guest rooms as well, but I splurged for the suite! To be an older property, they have brought this hotel back to life and won a new customer!! Wish I had taken some pics now to share, maybe on my next trip!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Charlotte N
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed May30-June 1. Found our bed infested with ants around 1 a.m. Awoke our kids and relocated to a new room. Staff did what they could and were apologetic. Owners refuse to remedy the matter. Had the nerve to offer me $7 off per night of my stay. To say the least, we are not pleased, have filed a formal corp complaint and DO NOT recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Paul K
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The room was clean and quite upscale looking for being a 2 star hotel. The bed was super comfortable! The rooms on the lower level were being renovated (they were installing new bathroom sinks and countertops anyway). But it looks like the upper level that we stayed in had just been done. My wife and I had absolutely no complaints at all. The staff was pleasant. Breakfast was good -not the worst, not the greatest. The coffee was excellent, though. Our room had a fridge and microwave as well. You can't beat this Quality Inn for the price. Probably the best "cheap" hotel we've ever stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jimbalaya007
Reviewed February 23, 2014

On the bright side it is close enough for Greenville, Clemson, Anderson, and the breakfast is adequate. But beware this is a substandard lodging at best, and its rates honestly do reflect the quality of the facility. My personal observations: Tired facility, older FF&E, dispirited and largely inattentive staff, NOISY, cleanliness a real problem, the back area looks like a dump literally and it needs to have regular pest control. There were bugs in the room. I made management aware, they said they would deal with the problem and asked how long we would be gone that day in order to deal with it. When we came back, not only was nothing done, they had not cleaned the room, or freshened the supplies. Again, at night, I am wandering around trying to find someone to get the materials. I had stayed at the lodging many times throughout the years, but it has just gone down and down. It has reached a point where it simply is not worth the rate, due to its condition and care. I checked out the next morning and moved on and tried the newer Hampton Inn down the road. . I travel upstate SC frequently, and as far as Easley goes, I do now recommend the Hampton Inn on the Greenville side of Easley. While it is certainly a tad more in cost, it is very much worth because it is very clean and quiet. Plus it is walking distance from three pretty good restaurants.

Room Tip: I don't think you can now.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThomasE646
Reviewed December 30, 2013

What you expect from a Quality Inn - basic and solid performance. Everything worked and the sleep was quiet and comfortable and wi-fi robust. We didn't use the breakfast. The only issue is the hotel is at a tricky intersection and if you are going back and forth a lot (we stayed here while visiting family for a few days), the navigation can get to you. But, if just motoring through, it did just fine.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple