“Unique”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Between The Bunz
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is a small and locally ran restaurant. Their menu is a delight with local landmarks used as titles. I've been there at least a dozen times and have enjoyed every meal. I've not tried their soups, but the wraps and sandwiches are very good and prepared to order. They have deserts that are truly homemade and they are usually quite good as well. I consider BTB to be the best place in Easley, SC to have a quick lunch that's a little on the lighter side - price is nice too. However, if you want french fries you'll be out of luck. I would have given 5 stars, but the ambience could use some upgrading.

There are newer reviews for Between The Bunz

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I was visiting family in Easley and they brought me to one of their local favorites, BTB... and it was fantastic!!! We each got something different and they were all amazing sandwiches. Their service was really great, friendly waiter and behind the counter staff that also was very attentive to us. I have a two year old and sometimes great service is more important then great food but BTB had both. Also, we ordered two slices of cake to split between four adults and one two year old and stopped them after they cut the first one because it was HUGE!!! And delicious:). We had such a great time there and I'll definitely be back next time I'm in South Carolina! I didn't handle the check, so I don't know about cost, but I seem to recall that prices for sandwiches were in the $5-10 range.

Reviewed July 21, 2009

From the minute you walk in they make you feel very specal.