“Up to date. Clean. Friendly and Food was just right!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #90 of 119 Restaurants in Easley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Up to date. Clean. Friendly and Food was just right!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

First of all. I travel a lot. The OB is my favorite destination on the road. I sit at the bar, facing the TV either on the right or left corner. Why? The bar tenders are always friendly and attentive. Will turn on CNN if I ask. My Stoli on the rocks has the twist I ask for. The chaser of OJ, no ice.

Always order the same thing. 6 oz Sirloin medium rare. This place nailed it and even talked me into the lobster macaroni. About to finish the manager came by and asked me how dinner was. I was surprised, and pleased to tell him so. (And tell him with all my trips to the OB, he was the first). He must be a trainer at heart. Will come back.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Donald J

Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The steaks are so tender and the sweet potatoes are delicious. Service is very good. I loved their Rosemary Bread.

Visited September 2012
“Waitress was very inattentive and forgetful”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Great food, but service was horrible. Atmosphere hectic. Got seated at a large table, but it was just my myself and my wife.

1 Thank KokiBear
s.c.
“outback easley sc”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

food ok but not great. service slow. thought prices were a bit high 4 what you get

Summerville, SC
“Explore options to avoid the wait”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

On arrival, we were told the wait was 30 to 40 minutes for a table for two. I asked if we could go into the bar area and we were greeted by a server inviting us to a booth. No wait and I think it was actually quieter than in the general restaurant. The bar area is in the center of the restaurant, but was separated by the decor. The food was good, with the selection "typical" of other Outback restaurants. The service was excellent, attentive, but not intrusive. Timing of the service was just right.

Visited October 2011

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!