“outback easley sc”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #72 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 29, 2012

food ok but not great. service slow. thought prices were a bit high 4 what you get

Reviewed October 31, 2011

On arrival, we were told the wait was 30 to 40 minutes for a table for two. I asked if we could go into the bar area and we were greeted by a server inviting us to a booth. No wait and I think it was actually quieter than in the general restaurant. The bar area is in the center of the restaurant, but was separated by the decor. The food was good, with the selection "typical" of other Outback restaurants. The service was excellent, attentive, but not intrusive. Timing of the service was just right.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

Same "Outback" quality and great food!! This is a perfect place to eat if you stay at the Hampton Inn which is directly behind the restaurant. We have eaten here many, many times and have never been disappointed. We usually have a very large group (up to 20) people and although they don't take advance reservations they have a "call ahead" policy which is good when you have a large number of people. We have always been pleased with food and service.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

I have eaten at quite a few Outbacks. My order is particularly unique ("no this," "extra side of this," "add this"), and I almost always find an error with my food. However, this Outback is on point. Everything was there, just as I requested. Additionally, the portion sizes -which I agree can be quite stingy at some locations- were substantial...and lasted me another two meals!

Reviewed April 30, 2009

This Outback has good food but other restaurants nearby are just as good at better prices.

1  Thank 23musicman