“its great”

Cuisines: American
Easley
“its great”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We come here every chance we get, and the service is always great. We always come with our two babies and dispite our kids noise level, they always make us feel comfortable there.

• Visited April 2012

Easley, South Carolina
“AMAZING”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The owner is fantastic. Always is very helpful and attentive. The service is great. I understand that when I walk into a packed restaurant I might have to wait on my food and drinks but I the wait is usually no longer than 10 mins and the food is always hot and fresh. I couldn't ask for a better place to eat every wednesday. Thanks IHOP!!!! Any bad/negative opinions are just the typical people from Easley.

• Visited April 2011
Greenville, SC
“Terrible service!”
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I have been to this IHOP dozens of times over the last 3 years. I come here every other Friday or so with several coworkers for breakfast. In the past service has been fair to mediocre. Occasionally we will get a stellar waitress, but I'm not expecting too much...I know it's just an IHOP! Today, we had 6 in our party. We all ordered water. At no point during our meal was our water refilled. Not once. Also, one of my coworkers had the all you can eat pancakes. He got two and she never came back to the table to check on us for any reason; drinks, pancakes, or otherwise. It was only when my coworker got up to go pay that she came over at all. Needless to say, we will not be going back unless it is carry out. Then again on our way OUT we saw the Health Dept "B" on the door so......

• Visited April 2011
3 Thank scmami
Easley, South Carolina
“Good food- stay on left side of restaurant”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

The food is typical of all IHOPs and the service is excellent. Just avoid sitting on the right side of the resaurant. There is a nail polish place nextt door and the smell on the right side will ruin your appetite. You can't smell it on the right side.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!