“Excellent Choice for your Mexican Fare”
Review of Los Amigos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Amigos
Ranked #43 of 119 Restaurants in Easley
Cuisines: Mexican
Easley, South Carolina
“Excellent Choice for your Mexican Fare”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The restaurant was clean - and full of people at 1:30PM which I thought was a "sign" that this place must have something going for it. The service was quick and friendly. I had purposely not gone here for several months after moving the the Easley area - based on previous opinions - written on other web sites. Finally, I decided to try it out for myself and I'm glad I did. The food was really good and well prepared. The portions were ample and priced reasonably. I left with a feeling of having discovered that while some reviewers might pick apart a place - the review given in that particular circumstance might also be reflective of how that person felt that day before ever leaving the house. For myself and my wife - we were thoroughly satisfied with our whole dining experience and will definitely return - many more times.

• Visited May 2013

South Carolina
“Authentic Mexican food for value cost”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has good atmosphere and good food. It is very reasonably priced and have lot of selection. Also they are very generous with serving chips and salsa. The service is quite good and quick. Overall nice restaurant to visit and find out yourselves.

“Mex food, as good as it gets!!!!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I was raised in southern Texas so Mexican and Tex-Mex food I know. This is Tex-Mex but really good. There are several in Easley but none compare to the overall experience. You will not be disappointed !!!!

1 Thank Derf1954
Easley, SC
“Very good”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Can't really lose in this place. Great fajitas, great cheese dip, nice service. I love the dish called pollo fun dido (spelling?). Very good, overall!

• Visited June 2012
Easley, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,052 helpful votes
“Great Food and Service......”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Dined here with my 3 sons on a Saturday for lunch. Seated immediately. Drink orders taken quickly. Chips and salsa (2 kinds: mild and regular) came right out. Chips were warm and very tastey. Orders were taken promptly. Food came out very fast. Hot plates and hot food. 2 youngest ordered kid's meals that came with a taco, enchilda and rice or beans. Oldest ordered the lunch number 11 that came with 5 items for $5.50. He just loved getting so many different items. I chose the chicken taco salad and it was delicious (grilled onions were a special treat). We all enjoyed our food. We will be returning........soon. A great, little Mexican restaurant that does a really nice job: service and food-wise.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank abcjjl

Been to Los Amigos? Share your experiences!