“There are other breakfast alternatives”
Review of OJ's Diner

OJ's Diner
Ranked #10 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Expensive considering the lack of breakfast choice(s). Rather dry, lukewarm scrambled eggs, parched, oily country ham, only small bottled orange juice, etc. After this experience, we'll not return for their lunch offerings.

2  Thank kalmia22

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have never gotten anything that was not good at OJ'S. They have many choices. Many different vegetables & several meats to choose from. My favorite is their fried chicken.They have the choice of dark meat or white meat. This is a very clean restaurant & the staff is very friendly. They are open M-F at lunch and dinner. I wish they were open on weekends.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This place is a "meat and three" paradise. Real mashed potatoes with white gravy, yum, yum. Baked Tilapia....outstanding. The best banana pudding I have had since my dearly departed Grandma's back in the seventies. It is sort of like, where have you been OJ's?

On my latest trip, I ordered the before-mentioned tilapia, fried okra and brocolli casserole. This came with a drink and either banana pudding or cobbler, along with a choice of bread for $6.99. I added a side of the mashed potatoes w/gravy for a $1 more.

Open for lunch and dinner M - F. Wish they were open on weekends. We have eaten here 4 times in the past 3 weeks and it has been outstanding every time.

4  Thank abcjjl

Been to OJ's Diner? Share your experiences!