“We always stay here when visiting family in Easley”

Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I booked this hotel 6 weeks before my arrival date through Priceline.com as a place to stay after a Clemson home football game. I could not check in at 3:00 due to the game. I called two hours before my arrival to ensure that my room was available and ready for check in. I arrived and checked in approximately 2 hours later (2:15 in the morning) and was told that they did not have a room for me due to overbooking through hotels.com. They did tell me that they had one room available with a double bed and a couch that had a king size fold out bed.

When I saw the room, I felt for sure that I was on Candid Camera. My husband immediately went to the front desk and got the desk clerk to come and see the room. There were 2 mattresses on the floor on a piece of flat painted plywood and the fold out couch bed opened up onto the mattresses on the floor. My friend that was with me would have to have slept with legs in the air or rolled up like a hotdog. The "floor bed" once had a been a wall fold out bed that had been nailed to the floor as a permanent bed. The vinyl head board had dirt and grim all over it. There was no bedside table, just a small table with a TV, alarm clock, and phone all crammed on it at the foot of the bed.

The desk clerk had no explanation and we ended up leaving and traveling home that night. This is a pitiful excuse for a hotel establishment. I could understand if I just showed up that night for a room, but this room was booked 6 weeks in advance and paid for through priceline. I will never use this hotel or recommend this place to anyone I know.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel actually charged me less than Expedia said--if I had not requested a receipt, I would not have known this. Expedia made it right, and the hotel did it honestly. I am impressed. The room did have an odor (cleaning?) that other Baymonts have not hd in the past.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easley
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Easley
Hampton Inn Easley
Hampton Inn Easley
#1 of 4 in Easley
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville? Share your experiences!