“Be Careful with your Credit Card”

Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Easley
Dallas
“Be Careful with your Credit Card”
Reviewed September 4, 2007

I Stayed in this hotel on spring break and I paid my bill with a different card that I used to secure the reservation. The problem is two months later they charged the credit card that ain't used when that time with an amount that I never spended. I've be fighting in the last 40 days to fix the problem and nobody care about it.

Stayed March 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
ohio
Reviewed September 26, 2006

Well as I booked this room I read these reviews and was terrified, first of all there were no gangs, bugs or dirty sheets. It was a plain old room that I used to sleep in at $37.00 a night, small tv, same old cereal mini muffin breakfast everyday, sort of clean, but yes an older motel. Basically its there for Clemson University.

• Stayed September 2006
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank thunderous
Uxbridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 28, 2006

This was definitely the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. First of all, when we chcked in, the "staff" was sitting outside by the pool smoking cigarettes. We got into out room and it was absolutely disgusting. Someone's McDonald's leftovers were in our mini-fridge, there were no towels, the TV remote didn't work, and the shower didn't work. Getting these things taken care of was like pulling teeth (which was impossible because none of the staff had any!). I would sleep in my car before returning to this dump.

• Stayed September 2005
4 Thank keg512
Easley
Reviewed March 24, 2006

This is a copy of the complaint I sent to Days Inn Headquarters. They did nothing. They just said each motel is privately owened and said they forwarded my complain and that was the end of it. Never hear another thing.

Date of Stay: 09/30/05 10/10/05 10/0205 10/08/05 10/09/05 10/10/0510/11/05
Hotel Name: Days Inn
Hotel Location/Address: Easley, South Carolina
Feedback: 3 Adults: My husband, Me and my mother. Poor breakfasts. The hot water is in Thermos' so it was warm. The milk sits out and was warm. Our room was in a breezway and there were a couple of groups of African American men hanging around in the breezeway all night. I stepped out my door to find an ice machine and they gang was between me and the ice. They asked me where did I think I was going and I said 'To Get Ice'. One said 'Oh, Yeah?' I turned around and dashed back into my room and locked the door. All night they banged on our window, our door and someone kept calling our phone. I
finally called the office and complained and they gave us a different room in the morning. While I was in the office complaining, a lady at one of the tables having coffee said she was accosted by this group and her husband had to intervene. Complaining didn't help as the groups hung around there both weekends and we couldn't leave our rooms after dark. This lasted all 7 days we were there except Sunday night. The office person told us they are only there Friday
and Saturday nights EVERY weekend. We were afraid to leave our rooms. Also, We left notes to have them clean the bathrooms better. The bathroom tile and corners were dirty, but nothing was done. We told them we needed bedding for the Hide-a-bed and they just came to the door and handed some sheets and blankets to my 88 year-old mother and left. No offer to make the bed. Our son lives in Easley and this is the closest motel to them so we had no choice unless we drove to the Super 8 several more miles away. We were traveling for 22 days and stayed in Super 8's, Ramadas, Holiday Inns, Lots of Days Inns and LaQuinta's. Everything was good except the Easley Days
Inn. Really a bad experience. signed: Carolyn and Richard Klein and Maurine Butler.

• Stayed September 2005
5 Thank lynelleklein
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 12, 2005

This has got to be the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in! First there were large, and I mean very large spots on the carpet. This carpet will blacken and ruin your socks! The walls were dingy with black scuff marks throughout. It appeared as though someone had taken a paint brush and spot painted the room, leaving a polka dot appearance to the walls. There was huge amounts of dirt behind the couch and commode. I slept with the lights on because I was afraid of a midnight attack of roaches! The water for my morning showers did not reach above freezing and was left with only a hand towel to dry off with. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed December 2005, traveled on business
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easley
Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville
#1 of 4 in Easley
Best Western Plus Greenville South
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central
Best Western Travelers Rest/Greenville

Been to Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area? Share your experiences!