Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Easley
“Terrible”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The housekeepers never cleaned the room. The bathroom was dirty. The toilet kept overflowing. Towels were disgusting, and not clean. Bathroom was too small, couldn't shut the door properly.Housekeepers were very rude. Some were polite.

• Stayed August 2013
Marie H, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
I do apologize for your issue during your stay. I will be looking into this matter and resolving those. I hope you will give us another chance to accomadate you and make up for this.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was here for work and they booked this hotel. When I walked in my room I noticed a smoke smell in my "non smoking" room. Then I noticed the A/C unit that should have been in a museum. It was missing the entire front panel and you could visibly see the dirt clogging it up. Every time it comes on my nose gets stopped up. When I opened my refrigerator there was an old frozen meal stuck and covered in ice. I picked up the phone to call the front desk with a question and the phone was completely dead. When I went in the bathroom it looked like the toilet had never been cleaned and the shower wasn't much better. If I had booked this placed I would have left immediately. The good reviews are from someone that must have either received the one nice room they have or they are used to staying in third world countries. This placed needs to be remolded or torn down! NO NOT WALK AWAY, RUUUUNNNN!!!!

Room Tip: My tip to get a good room would be to stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Easley hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easley
Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville
Best Western Plus Greenville South
Rodeway Inn Millenium
Rodeway Inn Millenium
#46 of 64 in Greenville

Been to Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area

Property: Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area
Address: 121 Days Inn Dr, US 123 Bypass & SC Highway 93, Easley, SC 29640-3877
Location: United States > South Carolina > Easley
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Easley
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Easley West of Greenville/Clemson Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Easley Days Inn