“Staff was very friendly and great. The room looked like it...”

Days Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Duncan
Reviewed May 27, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while on a business trip. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The room decor was a little old, but the bed was comfortable. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed March 19, 2014

A nice quant and clean hotel. Staff is awesome and accommodating, rooms are newly renovated and clean. Easy access to I-85 and surrounding areas. Great location for business travelers and families. I enjoyed my stay and will return again!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The staff is awesome. Rooms are recently remodeled, cozy and clean. Staff reacts to issues quickly. Tons of restaurants nearby. Conveniently located between Spartanburg, Greenville and Interstates 85. Plenty of sidewalks for running and walking. YMCA down the road. I have stayed here off and on for over 12 months and enjoyed it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Recently stayed at Days Inn during August with a group. Staff very courteous and friendly. Room clean and comfortable. Staff even returned clothes my son left in the room to Chicago. Will be going back on personal vaca will stay at this hotel because of location and service.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was not bad at all.We booked 13 rooms at the very last minute and the Manager gave us a super great price. The manager and staff were very nice and kind to us who came all the way from Chicago.I saw no bugs and no one in my group complained to me. The beds were very very super comfortable according to many in our group. The Breakfast was good. The manager even asked us did we need to use the conference room at no charge a couple of days. I would stay at this hotel again. Thank the staff for your kindness and job well done at the very last moment. Sorry someone in our group wrote that negative review. As many people no doubt know some people you just can not please.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
DIPESH P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you Mr. Kenneth for your feedback it is very important to us. It will help us provide our guests with the best service for their stay with us. Please feel free to let us know what we can do to help improve your stay with us. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Before I could take my clothes out of the suitcase I saw tiny bugs in the vanity and closet area. I went out of the room only to come back to find crickets and water bugs in the bathroom room area. Later I saw roaches. I am afraid to get in the bed. Since there were 13 rooms reserved and we all were tired I stayed in a chair in the corner. I would not suggest any stay in this hotel although it smelled good when entering and looked clean. What a horrible night to sleep in a chair in the corner waiting to leave in the morning.

Room Tip: Bypass this place no matter how good the price seems
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business