“Not Kid Friendly, but good food, good prices, good service in general.”
Review of Paisanos

Paisanos
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Duncan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
“Not Kid Friendly, but good food, good prices, good service in general.”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is a local favorite of my dad. They make great pizza, among other things that are also good, and their service is very good. They do not like having loud kids there. It's not like a white linen table cloth kind of Italian restaurant, but apparently after we left with a large group that was around 12 adults and 10 kids, my dad was approached and told not to bring the children back because they were too noisy, messy, and distracted other customers. I could expect this out of a 4-star restaurant, but not out of a place somewhere between Fazzoli's and Olive Garden in class, expense, etc. I had to give it two stars... I was just apalled that they would have asked us not to come back. Granted, our kids WERE that noisy, getting up from the table and running around to see cousins on the other side. I was just surprised that even with a group that filled a third of their dining room, they would ask us not to return.

2 Thank Briansfood

Shanghai
“Just good food”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Apart from Italian there is Greek food, unexpected for European travelers (we have Italian OR Greek, but usually not the combination). Young but very nice staff.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Esterwens
Mauldin, South Carolina
“Good place for lunch”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have only tried a couple of things on their menu because I am a creature of habit, but what I have had is always top notch. Service is always great in the section I sit, getting your food tends to take a bit longer than most restaurants but that is to be expected with what they serve. I would reccomend for lunch

“Good food”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The food is fresh and very good. Excellent selections and daily special. Service is always
always top notch. Very reasonable prices treat your self to a wonderful dinner now

Duncan, South Carolina
“Good Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is very good and the selection is extensive. The portions are relatively large so this restaurant is a good value for the money.

• Visited December 2013