“Wonderful Italian Food”

Add it.
Olive Tree
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have been eating at Olive Tree for many years and I recommend it to my friends whenever the occasion arises. The food is wonderful and well worth the price which comparable to other Italian Restaurants. My favorite is the Chicken Parmesan but everything we have ever gotten there has been delicious. Olive Tree is a small restaurant on Main St in Duncan. A Little off the beaten path but well worth the trip to Duncan.

1  Thank Becky E

Reviewed October 23, 2012

If you can get past the old building that is falling down, everything needs updating, the ceiling tiles are falling down and dirty. The window ceils have never been cleaned! While I was sitting there I thought Robert Irvin from Restaurant: Impossible needs to visit here! The food was good but won't go back because if you can't maintain the front of the house then your kitchen is most likely the same!

1  Thank midwestmillie
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We used to frequent the Olive Tree, until our last visit, which will remain our last visit. We were seated at our table which was sticky. They said it had something to do with the varnish or something. Once it was wiped it remained sticky. Then there was a hair in my boyfriend's drink. When we brought it to the waitress' attention she asked, "where did it come from?". Does that really matter? Just bring out a fresh glass! Then I noticed my son playing with something on the table. There were little white bugs crawling all over the table! That was it. We had had enough. As we were leaving we saw this HUGE fly on the window. Yeah, we won't be back, but the board of health might.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had a family group of 15 celebrating a birthday. They had our table ready when we arrived. Great food with good service. As a group, we had just about everything from the menu. I had grilled chicken salad. It was very good. Pizza, spaghetti, onionrings and more were on our table. Everyone enjoyed themselves. We will go back!

1  Thank TravelingfromSC
Reviewed December 24, 2011

EVERYTHING is good at the Olive Tree. I am always torn between the lamb chops and the Greek beef tips. Both are YUMMY!!!!!!! I add feta to my rice and it is fabulous. The pizza looks great, but I have not tried it. Go at lunch or dinner. You won't be disappointed.....