“A nice surprise for the price”

Baymont Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Duncan
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The room was exactly as expected. Breakfast was good, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, fruit, boiled eggs. Free newspaper. It is an old Jameson Inn and looks recently updated except the actual bathroom with tub and toilet. Not sure if someone had smoked in our non-smoking room, or if we were getting fumes from the people who were smoking outside (the room had one of those wall units that pulled air from outside to cool/heat). And only one roach in the bathroom. We were there for 4 nights for a funeral. The staff was super helpful and friendly, they worked with us to get all the family rooms grouped. It was exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Anna C, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay. I know that traveling for a family funeral can be stressful and I'm glad that we were able to help during this time.

We continually look for ways to improve so that all of our guests enjoy their stay and your feedback helps us to achieve this goal.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance in your future travels to South Carolina,

General Manager Baymont Inn & Suites
Duncan, South Carolina

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very claen rooms very good breakfast, maybe could have fresh fruit of some kind available,rooms very clean and very comfortable .

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Anna C, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Duncan/Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Baymont Inn & Suites in Duncan, SC. We we want all of our guests to have an enjoyable stay and your feedback helps us to continually improve.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of assistance to you when you're back in South Carolina.

Baymont Inn & Suites
Duncan, SC

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I travel for projects around the US. I picked Baymont Inn because it was close to where I needed to work.. I never thought that for the low cost I paid for 5 days, that I would have such a nice room, full size desk, chase lounge to relax and a Jacuzzi. tub. Breakfast was ready at 6:00 am. The breakfast consisted of fresh made waffles, hard boiled eggs, muffins, biscuits with gravy, toast and cereal hot and cold. Coffee 24 hours and a computer in the lobby. Free internet was available in my room. No I don't work for Baymont but if I don't like something I will say something and when I do like something I will give complements.

1  Thank BCohen1204

Mr. Cohen,

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at Baymont Inn & Suites in Duncan. We do our best to exceed the expectations of our guests and your feedback is very helpful in accomplishing that goal.

I look forward to the opprtunity to serve you in the future.

Baymont Inn & Suites
Duncan, SC

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I say these rooms are affordable because when I called to book, they asked if we had stayed there before and we had 4 years prior. They offered me the same rate we paid 4 years ago that was less than half of advertised price. Continental breakfast was good. Recently updated rooms with comfortable beds

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family