I have stayed in Hampton Inns before, but none were ever this beautiful. I pulled off the interstate in the middle of tornado warnings when it became obvious I was not going to make it to Greenville for the night. I was tired and bedraggled after a long trip in wind and rain (and shopping at the outlets), and I wandered in asking for a senior citizen discount. I was welcomed warmly by a lovely young woman who attended to me well. There was a beautiful lobby with a huge fireplace and comfortable chairs. My room was also beautiful with comfortable new furniture. The desk clerk told me the place had been renovated, and I applaud their choice of decor. I will make this a regular stop on my visits to my grandchildren.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Spartanburg hotel is located in Duncan, SC just off I-85 near the Tyger River Sports Complex. Only 6 miles from the GSP International Airport our Duncan hotel offers free airport shuttle service for guests. Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy our great amenities from free Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, workout facilities and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville Duncan
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Duncan Hotel Duncan
- Hampton Inn Duncan
- Duncan Hampton Inn