“Very good food.”

Add it.
Kings Pizza-Dillon
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Worth coming off I-95 at exits 190 or 193 and stop and eat some very good Italian food. Other traditional menu items are available.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

We have eaten at Kings for years and NEVER been disappointed! I'm just sad we no longer live close enough to visit.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

This is a must go to restaurant in Dillon as they have tons of different eats on the menu from pizza to Chicken Parmigianino. My sister lives in this small quaint town and this is one of the restaurants she always has lunch at.

Reviewed December 14, 2016

Its a great little place for a nice dinner or lunch . Awesome salad bar , clean , and GREAT subs! ( get the super sub or , my favorite the fried chicken !

Reviewed December 13, 2016

I had an awesome server and was a great place to eat as a family. I ordered Chicken Parm and it was so amazing. Paid about 12 for my plate, it comes with a salad bar and a plate of Chicken Parm with spaghetti. Enough to fill 2 or 3 adults.

Been to Kings Pizza-Dillon? Share your experiences!