“A dillon Favorite!”

Add it.
Kings Pizza-Dillon
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed April 11, 2017

This is a must go to restaurant in Dillon as they have tons of different eats on the menu from pizza to Chicken Parmigianino. My sister lives in this small quaint town and this is one of the restaurants she always has lunch at.

Reviewed December 14, 2016

Its a great little place for a nice dinner or lunch . Awesome salad bar , clean , and GREAT subs! ( get the super sub or , my favorite the fried chicken !

Reviewed December 13, 2016

I had an awesome server and was a great place to eat as a family. I ordered Chicken Parm and it was so amazing. Paid about 12 for my plate, it comes with a salad bar and a plate of Chicken Parm with spaghetti. Enough to fill 2 or 3 adults.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I ate there, we ordered our food and we didn't get what we ordered ask to see the manager waitress had attitude and we didn't get to see the manager and had to pay for something we ordered but didn't get. We rate this place a -100

Reviewed February 1, 2016

Buy a large hand tossed pizza and get a small one free! Not a bad deal! Probably should have gone for the medium as we had half of the large left! Very, very good... right amount of sauce, cheese and veggies! Wine list non existent! Oh well....

Been to Kings Pizza-Dillon? Share your experiences!