“tasty chicken!”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Food was good and tasty. The facilities were clean. Employees were smiling and patiently ready to help.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

You can always count on Zaxby's to have good food, hot chicken, hot fries, great texas toast, and those chips!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stopped at this place on the way to Fayetteville, NC from Atlanta, GA. The chicken was fresh, the service was fast and courteous, and it was a good choice for someone who does not like fast food. Later, I found out it is a chain, but I still give it 4 stars! Be sure to try the "Blue," which is a salad with either grilled or fried chicken...of course I got the grilled...which is also blackened. Great choice!

1  Thank lonye1
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a great location, very busy on the weekends. I love the fact that they don't skimp on the butter for the Texas toast. Bathroom is clean with good quality thick hand soap that leaves your hands smelling and feeling good.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had never heard of this chain as I am from the Northeast. But, I tried it for a quick meal and the chicken is quite good. I had the signature Chicken Fingers meal with Texas Toast, Slaw and Fries. I liked it very much. Great chicken with their signature sauce and the fries were excellent. If you want a good quick meal, give it a try. Décor was a step up from a fast food restaurant.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!