“Best Getaway Ever”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dillon
The Columns Bed And Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Dillon B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 1, 2012

My fiancee and I recently enjoyed a stay at The Columns. Cannot say enough good things about Michael, he is the very best host, The Columns is tasteful, elegant and comfortable all working well together in this beautiful old home Michael has so caringly brought back to be enjoyed. Breakfast was very good, lots of good fresh food served on beautiful dishes. Afternoon wine on the upstairs porch, and early morning coffee on the upstairs buffet just outside our door added joy to our short getaway.

Room Tip: Super clean, everything.
There are newer reviews for The Columns Bed And Breakfast Inn

Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband and I decided to stay at a B & B en route to another destination in South Carolina. I researched B & B's in SC and came across The Columns. I was impressed when I called to make a reservation and Michael ,the owner, inquired if we had any special needs as far as meals were concerned. Everything was just spectacular. Michael's hospitality was just unbelievable as well as the awesome breakfast we received! The rooms are beautiful and very clean(which is extremely important to me). The experience was so enjoyable that we extended our stay an additional night and still hated to leave!!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Darlene E
Reviewed April 21, 2012

After many years of driving the I-95 corridor between Pennsylvania and Florida, we've decided it's time for a more leisurely pace. That decision brought us to the Columns and all its splendor. It is the most beautiful B&B we've ever stayed in...and I mean that sincerely. Michael's warmth and hospitality make you feel you've known him for years. We happened to be the only guests this particular evening so it truly felt more like visiting the home of a friend rather than a B&B.
A glass of wine on the upstairs porch was most relaxing after our drive. Our room was lovely and the breakfast is almost too picture-perfect to eat.....but we did! We can hardly wait for our next visit.

1  Thank enclave17
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We were traveling from Jacksonville Beach to our home in Pennsylvania and wanted to find a nice B & B close to I-95 near the southern North Carolina state line. While searching TripAdvisor, we came across this magnificent looking home. So we called and talked with Michael, who was very personable and quite informative. We booked the Dogwood Suite. Upon arriving, Michael warmly greeted us and showed us his lovely home. From our first contact with him until our departure, he was most accommodating and attended to our every need. The Columns is outstanding! We enjoyed our spacious comfortable suite and a delicious breakfast. The Columns is without a doubt one of the very best B & Bs we have ever stayed in, and we have stayed in many. Michael is an exceptional host and is the reason his home has been rated in the top 10 B &Bs by bedandbreakfast.com. Should our travels take us again to Dillon, SC we will certainly book with The Columns.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DougandJean
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Exceptional property and outstanding service. Michael goes out of his way to make sure all is perfect.

This is our favorite stop between CT and FL.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We had a chance to stop during the week after Christmas. A magnificently decorated home, which has superb furnishings in any season. Also, the best breakfast I have ever had at a B&B. We chose it because it is half-way between DC and Daytona, and five minutes from I-95; we'll be coming back for the experience.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BGandR
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My frined and I were driving to Florida for the winter season. Dillon, South Carolina is a little bit more that the half way point. We discovered The Columns by chance and cannot say enough wonderful things about this B&B and its very special owner/Innkeeper, Michael Real is an outstanding host who makes you feel like you are at your best friends home.

Linda and Charlie O

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Quality Inn Dillon
#8 of 23 in Lumberton
Heart of Dillon Motel
Heart of Dillon Motel
#2 of 7 in Dillon

Been to The Columns Bed And Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!