“Not bad”

BC Steak & BBQ
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Reviewed October 24, 2011

The buffet is okay for the price. Actually, the fried chicken was quite good, but it seemed like chicken was all there was, about 4 or 5 versions of it. The food was not labelled and I could not identify about half of the items.

Reviewed February 3, 2010

Extensive buffet at very reasonable price with excellent fried chicken and a good salad bar. Next door to Days Inn and right at the I95 exit.

1  Thank Wine_enthusiast
Reviewed April 7, 2009

Stopped here once on a road trip and insist on coming back every time I'm in the area (as I live in Texas that means as long as I'm within a 5 hour radius). Best fried chicken & pork chops I've ever had. Amazing selection of side dishes. Yummy homemade desserts. Love it! My gold standard for buffets.

1  Thank rae4949
Reviewed April 21, 2008

This is a locally owned and operated country style buffet. I normally don't care for buffets but after a long day on the road I just wanted some place close and this was next door to my hotel. It was surprisingly good! Best fried chicken I've had in a long time. The place was clean and friendly. There was a large selection of veggies. And it was bargin.

3  Thank donnarae34

Been to BC Steak & BBQ? Share your experiences!