Tripadvisor
Dillon
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Toilet was broke, floor was filthy, sheets were worn out, over charged. I wished I would have checked reviews before. Carrying the Wyndham name, I would have thought it would have been in better shape.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
daysinndillon, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry to read about the poor experience you had.
Please accept our sincere apologies, this is indeed very unfortunate.
I fully understand your disappointment and frustration due to the multiple issues you have mentioned.

We would like to inform that this is not a regular feature of our hospitality and we will properly check your comments with the team and implement appropriate solutions to please our guest.

I hope you do consider us again in the future as we would love the chance to change your impression of our property.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

This hotel was a shambles. No towels in the room, shower curtain falling off the wall, etc. There were strange characters loitering on balconies and in the parking lot. This was just a bad choice all around. Cancelled the next night's stay at a Wyndham property and drove straight through. I would never stay at another Wyndham ever again. Terrible property.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinndillon, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Hello Guest,

It is disappointing to note that your stay was not satisfactory.
We regret the inconvenience due to several inconveniences and bad guest service.
Our team will check where we went wrong and will take corrective actions for maximum betterment.
Kindly note and give another chance to offer you a nice stay.
We shall appreciate your kind understanding.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

I had initially paid for 3 days. When we got to our room we could not get the tv to work so I tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work. When I went down, the person was very uncooperative. He raised his voice to me and said "what do you expect me to do, I'm only the night clerk". I said "Is my only recourse to go to the daytime desk clerk tomorrow" and he said "I guess so". When I went down the next morning, the daytime desk clerk was busy taking care of the breakfast area. She couldn't get the coffee machine to close and the waffle batter was out. All food supplies were depleted. I went across the parking lot to the Quality Inn and booked the remaining 2 nights there and then came back and cancelled my reservation and it looks like the clerk may not have properly credited my account for the cancelled 2 nights.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you for the feedback.
I am very sorry to hear that we could not meet your expectations.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the problems you experienced while staying at our hotel.
We would like to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention so that we can resolve these problems as quickly as possible.
We shall ensure that you have an awesome stay next time.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed December 31, 2019

I stayed there for work nearby and was really disappointed by the cleanliness and upkeep of hotel, poor service and sheet, towel and tub was dirty. The cleaning person was never around the the bed and pillow were old, I had to cover the bed with my own sheets I bougjht at walmart nearby

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry to read about the poor experience you had.
Please accept our sincere apologies, this is indeed very unfortunate.

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

After a full day of driving on I-95 , my family decided we needed to rest for the night. We thought as it was a days inn it would be “ok”.
This hotel was disgusting. Very sketchy area, the room are very outdated and dirty. We were originally in room 211. Once I lifted back the bed sheet there was a dirty sock in the bed , which I assume means no one cleaned the room. We called the front desk and switched rooms. We were then put in room 107, still not the cleanest room. The floors are sticky , the bathrooms are dirty and mouldy, looks like they don’t clean them , we did not shower at this hotel. There was no smoke detector Judy a hole in the ceiling.
I actually felt a little scared at this hotel and did not sleep at all. We woke up at 530 and could not get out of there fast enough.
If I could rate this hotel a 0 I would.

Date of stay: December 2019
daysinndillon, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and staying at the Days Inn by Wyndham Dillon.
Please allow me to offer our apologies for the inconveniences that impacted your stay.
Your observations has been taken up by a team for verification and necessary actions.
It shall be our endeavor to offer a fantastic experience to all our guests, but regret that this was not the case with your stay.
If you would like to get away in near future, I shall personally assist you to ensure that you get a fine stay as I don’t want your last memory of this hotel to be a negative one.

Regards,