“Better than than expected.”
Review of Days Inn Dillon

Days Inn Dillon
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Reviewed April 18, 2010

Very close to I-95 just off the Dillon SC exit. and area resturants. One of the better maintained Days Inns I've stayed at in a few years. The room and linens were clean and the grounds looked to be well maintained. There was free wireless internet with a good signal and a free breakfast but very slim selection by 8am. We just went to the waffle house instead.
Unless you up to shelling out for the Hampton I would personally recomend the Days Inn over the other hotels off this exit.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank highmiles61
chanchal1, Owner at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2010

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post the views regarding your stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your reponse by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of sevive to you and others in the future. we appreciate each guest to post the views on Trip Adviser.com or contacting me directly at 843 841 0110 or daysinn2667@yahoo.com

Reviewed March 18, 2010

I was looking forward to the whirlpool in the room and was disappointed when the hotel clerk told me it was broke. First he said there wasn't one in the room and then he said it was broken. He was very apologetic and I was given a discount and another room, but I was still disappointed after a long drive as I really wanted to tub!

Anyway, the room was clean, but it was very well worn and somewhat dingy. Just about everything needs updating, but like most everyone else said, it is clean.

There's really not much around and we skipped the continental breakfast and drove a ways down the interstate to find something elsewhere.

All in all, I would have preferred to pay a bit more and stay at a nicer place. I would only stay again if I had no other options available.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChiSox
chanchal1, Manager at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2011

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at Days Inn, Dillon. We appologized for your inconvinence. We blocked that room for installing the shower. The project has been completed and the room is back in inventory. We are working hard to go over everything in room and updating them. Your comments are highly appreciated. Our gole is to satisfy our customers and meet their expection.

Reviewed February 3, 2010

We left for Florida a day early to stay ahead of a bad storm and stopped here overnight. It was everything we needed for a brief overnight stay: clean, comfortable, good value, good internet, good shower water pressure, and on the ground floor we parked our car right at the door of our room.
It was pouring rain so we ate next door at the BC Steak and BBQ with good Southern family cooking and a very reasonable buffet.
We left before breakfast since it was sleeting and we wanted to get further south before the road became treacherous. Stopped 100 miles south at Santee where the temperature had risen to 35 degrees!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
chanchal1, Manager at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2010

Thank You for staying with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We hope you will give us oppertunity to serve you in future. Again thank you for your time.

Reviewed January 16, 2010

This hotel is great for an overnight stay. Clean and with a good price. Its good to see better hotels at this exit now.

• Stayed: January 2010

Thank you for stayhing with us. Your comments are grately appreciated. Looking forward to serve you in the future. Thank you for your time

Reviewed October 12, 2009

Stayed at the Days Inn Dillon after a long trip down I-95. We arrived late and didn't spend much time there, but it was just off the interstate, clean, and inexpensive- exactly what you need for a one night stay. The staff was friendly, and the room even seemed a little larger than normal. The breakfast was more than adequate and the room it was served in was well kept.

The location of the hotel made a longer stay unappealing- it just seemed like it was in a sea of tarmac, surrounded by run-down buildings and a couple of doors down from a looming building advertising fireworks and cigarettes in glaring neon signs. I was also a little nervous when I checked in and noticed the front desk was behind glass and the lobby locked at night so that I had to speak through a speaker and push my payment through a small slot. That said, it didn't effect my stay and I felt safe in my room. If the price was right and I was in the area I would definitely use this hotel for an overnight again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. Your comments and suggestion are grately appreciated. I am sorry, I know I should respond you long time ago but I did not know how to respond.. Thank you again. We will be happy to serve you in future.

Reviewed July 24, 2009

After traveling all day from Staten Island New York we needed a place to sleep before going home to South Florida. We picked up the room savers book from the welcome center and choose this hotel because it was just past the North Carolina line. The desk clerk allowed my husband to check out the 2 rooms we wanted that was with adjoining doors. Room was clean and big. We were above the office and it was quiet. Towels were okay not very fluffy and a little old but for an overnight stay and the price it was not a big deal. The door in the bathroom hit the tub and did not open completely .The room had a desk and a coffee table in it along withthe usual furniture. So, if you are looking for a place to stay overnight this would work for people with families.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your stay. Your comments are grately appreciated. We are going over everything in room and fixing it. Our goal is to satisfy our customer and serve them better. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed June 11, 2009

My son and I spent a night here on May 24, 2009. This is no longer a Ramada Inn, but a Days Inn. The address and photos shown here match up with the Days Inn that we stayed in.

I chose this hotel because it was one of the lowest priced rooms in the area, and we did a drive-thru before we checked in and the place looked decent. Comparable to the more expensive Hampton Inn right next door.

The room was clean, the cable tv and internet reception were excellent. Front desk and maintenance personel were polite and professional. When we were getting ready to check out, we noticed that the smoke detector cover was missing and also one of the finials on one of the bed headboards was missing, but that didn't affect our stay. Had there been a fire, the broken smoke detector might have been a problem though!

There is a small pool but we didn't use that. The free breakfast wasn't appealing at all, we passed on that. All in all this was a decent place for a great price and I would definately return.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
chanchal1, Manager at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2011

Thank you for takig the time out of your schedule to place the review on Triip Adviser.com regarding your stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every quest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 843-841-0110.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
0 mi away
#1 of 7 in Dillon
Dillon Inn
Dillon Inn
#3 of 7 in Dillon

Been to Days Inn Dillon? Share your experiences!