“Good place to spend the night”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Dillon

Days Inn Dillon
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Good place to spend the night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2009

Stayed at the Days Inn Dillon after a long trip down I-95. We arrived late and didn't spend much time there, but it was just off the interstate, clean, and inexpensive- exactly what you need for a one night stay. The staff was friendly, and the room even seemed a little larger than normal. The breakfast was more than adequate and the room it was served in was well kept.

The location of the hotel made a longer stay unappealing- it just seemed like it was in a sea of tarmac, surrounded by run-down buildings and a couple of doors down from a looming building advertising fireworks and cigarettes in glaring neon signs. I was also a little nervous when I checked in and noticed the front desk was behind glass and the lobby locked at night so that I had to speak through a speaker and push my payment through a small slot. That said, it didn't effect my stay and I felt safe in my room. If the price was right and I was in the area I would definitely use this hotel for an overnight again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
chanchal1, Manager at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this review, February 15, 2010
Thank you for staying with us. Your comments and suggestion are grately appreciated. I am sorry, I know I should respond you long time ago but I did not know how to respond.. Thank you again. We will be happy to serve you in future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2009

After traveling all day from Staten Island New York we needed a place to sleep before going home to South Florida. We picked up the room savers book from the welcome center and choose this hotel because it was just past the North Carolina line. The desk clerk allowed my husband to check out the 2 rooms we wanted that was with adjoining doors. Room was clean and big. We were above the office and it was quiet. Towels were okay not very fluffy and a little old but for an overnight stay and the price it was not a big deal. The door in the bathroom hit the tub and did not open completely .The room had a desk and a coffee table in it along withthe usual furniture. So, if you are looking for a place to stay overnight this would work for people with families.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
chanchal1, Manager at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this review, February 3, 2011
Thank you for choosing Days Inn for your stay. Your comments are grately appreciated. We are going over everything in room and fixing it. Our goal is to satisfy our customer and serve them better. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you.
Plainville, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2009

My son and I spent a night here on May 24, 2009. This is no longer a Ramada Inn, but a Days Inn. The address and photos shown here match up with the Days Inn that we stayed in.

I chose this hotel because it was one of the lowest priced rooms in the area, and we did a drive-thru before we checked in and the place looked decent. Comparable to the more expensive Hampton Inn right next door.

The room was clean, the cable tv and internet reception were excellent. Front desk and maintenance personel were polite and professional. When we were getting ready to check out, we noticed that the smoke detector cover was missing and also one of the finials on one of the bed headboards was missing, but that didn't affect our stay. Had there been a fire, the broken smoke detector might have been a problem though!

There is a small pool but we didn't use that. The free breakfast wasn't appealing at all, we passed on that. All in all this was a decent place for a great price and I would definately return.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
chanchal1, Manager at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this review, February 5, 2011
Thank you for takig the time out of your schedule to place the review on Triip Adviser.com regarding your stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every quest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 843-841-0110.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
Quality Inn Dillon
#2 of 5 in Laurinburg
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 3 in Mullins

Been to Days Inn Dillon? Share your experiences!