“How can you find any info”

Daufuski Discoveries Day Tours
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Been on the computer trying to learn how to get to the island for a day trip and how to see the island. No help from these guys or anyone else. Scrubbing from my travel plans while in the area unless we can hear something. Anything. Sounds great in the state travel brochures, but ??????

1  Thank jmay336

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I've had the pleasure of taking Daufuskie Discoveries to and from our second home on Daufuskie many times. The guys always manage to work us into their schedules no matter how busy the season. Last weekend they managed to juggle more than 80 guests for my sister's wedding and everything turned out great. Through it all, Britt and crew are always friendly and extremely helpful. I look forward to my next trip.

2  Thank Stephanie D
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We did the six hour golf cart tour of the island. Enjoyed the day leisurely cruising around the island. Ate lunch at the Eagles Nest, good food and service! Only complaint was the map given to us, poor map. Ended up doing a lot of U turns!

3  Thank RobinGlennD
UnReel E, Manager at Daufuski Discoveries Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thank You So Much! Glad you had a good day!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Had we known how this trip was going to go we would never have purchased the groupon.. They give you the "run around" about scheduling in order to accomodate "paying" customers. We were told to be at the dock 15 minutes early. We stood at the pier in the hot sun because they were 45 minutes late. There were no signs, and we kept having to ask one of the guys at the marina if they were coming and whether or not we were in the right place. When we got to the island, the boat captain told us to walk down to the end of the pier and wait for someone. After about 20 minutes of waiting once again in the hot sun, another guy came down and told us that he had pulled our golf cart up to the top of the pier. We were sooo frustrated. During this entire time, not one person identified himself as a Daufuskie Discoveries employee.
If you do schedule with this company, be prepared for them to call you to reschedule a different time after you have booked.

6  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Ugh! We received two confirmation emails to begin our day at their River street location. We showed up and they were nowhere to be found. We tried calling 20 times and kept getting voice mail. The other vendors at that location told us they picked up and moved.....no one knew where!

We finally reached us they said they left two messages. When asked for the number they called, they said they no longer had it. I asked as to why they did not email me....they conveniently lost that too! Obviously they forget to tell us about the change in location and are now covering their tracks.

I called Groupon and explained the problem. they refunded me my money right away. I did lose half a day of vacation trying to track these guys down but no one. An refund that for me.

Just a disaster. Don't believe this company....they are not reputable.

2  Thank Daniel P