“Delicious food, clean restaurant, good service”

Tenampa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Darlington
Darlington, South Carolina
“Delicious food, clean restaurant, good service”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I met a group of six people at Tenampa Mexican Restaurant. Staff was pleasant and accommodating as we waited for our late arrivals to join our party. Chips were fresh, and the chorizo cheese dip appetizer was a tasty, spicy treat. I ordered the steak fajita lunch with no sour cream. Others ordered lunch specials, some with similar special requests. All the food came out as ordered, and everyone at the table agreed the food was delicious. The pico de gallo on my salad had a great flavor. None of the drinks at the table ran dry, which says a lot about the good service during prime lunch hours. The restaurant itself was clean, including the restrooms.
Definitely going to make this one of my regular places!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank DarlingtonPlanner

Darlington, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent-fresh food-friendly service”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The service was a bit slow, maybe because the restaurant just opened. However, the food arrived promptly and it was delicious. I tried the steak, shrimp and chicken fajitas. Very well cooked, big portion and good seasoning. My Pico de gallo tasted so fresh and delicious. I hope the people of Darlington supports this new business.

• Visited July 2014