“Nice place to eat!”

Cuisines: American
Darlington, South Carolina
“Nice place to eat!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Food is good. There is an outside patio area where you can eat and have special parties. The only dislike I have is when eating inside the acoustics are not great and it gets a little noisy!

Visited March 2013

Darlington, South Carolina, United States
“IF THEY DO NOT IMPROVE THEY WILL NOT SURVIVE”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I went to this restaurant when it was first opened. I was all excited because people told me the owner had restaurant experience, the place was completely renovated, and it was close to my house. Not to mention we need good/nice restaurants in Darlington where to take out of town guests. The menu did not provide anything original, the prices were rather high. However, I gave it a try and I ordered steak tips, who can go wrong with them right? The plate looked like somebody dropped the tips on my plate and did not bother to clean around it, not to mention a very small portion for what I paid. The service was slow and unfriendly. I hope they improve or they will not be open for too long. I am hesitant to give them a try for breakfast.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Chiki2399
Burke, Virginia
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Gem is just 5 miles West off I-95 at the Darlington exit. Take your time, as it is well worth it. I feasted on 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, toast and two pork chops. My wife had a vegetable omelet, hash browns and toast The total for breakfast, less than $12.00. The building is just off the main square in down town Darlington. It appears the building is a converted bank building, with high ceilings, very spacious, and very clean. My wife and I travel this route 4-5 times a year, and will make this a regular stop. Next time we will make it lunch, and I'm sure it will be worthwhile.

• Visited June 2013