“The Customer Service in this hotel is wonderful!!!!”

Crossroads Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed September 11, 2009

After leaving a Quality Inn in Myrtle Beach that had the rudest staff in the world and the nastiest place I have ever been, we went to this one as it was Labor Day and we couldn't get anything any closer. I am glad! The staff was awesome. The rooms were what you would expect at a Quality Inn and the location turned out to be good. We only needed the room as a place to sleep and change clothes between events so it suited our purposes just fine! If you want luxury, then you will have to go to something higher up the food chain. I will say I spent a weekend in a Hilton this summer and this Quality Inn was much much better than it wa!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Crossroads Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 8, 2009

Myself, my husband, two sisters and my brother in-law stayed at the Quality Inn at the University in Conway, SC from June 26th to July 3rd and it was a great stay. The hotel was very easy to find, right off the main road. The staff was the best! the are so friendly and the antisipated all of our needs! It is a true family atmosphere! by the time i left i knew all of their names! The rooms were neat and tidy. there was a microwave and large mini fridge which were very convienent. The complimentary breakfast was standard but nice. Also there was a great little bar/resturant behind the hotel across from the pool that has the best quesidillas! The drive to the beach was not bad either, only about 15 minutes which was great considering all the money we saved by not staying right on the beach. i would deffinetly go back!!!

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed July 13, 2008

It was clean -- had a small frig and microwave. But we weren't happy when we walked in the room to find the toilet wasn't working. When you're traveling (especially with children) and everyone is "holding it" until we get into the hotel room only to not be able to flush is irritating. They sent a maintenance person right away who fixed it. We left the room and went out for the evening, leaving the air conditioning running. It was extremely chilly in the room when we returned around 11:15 pm. The kids wanted to turn the heat on briefly to take the chill out of the room. A strange electrical odor set off the smoke detector in our room. Again, they sent a staff person promptly, who said we would need to wait 20+ minutes to turn the heat on. Asked this staff person to see if they would consider giving us a discount on the room when we checked out in the morning since we've dealt with a toilet that didn't work and a smoke detector going off. Upon checking out, we were told the manager denied it. If in Conway again, we will not stay at this Quality Inn.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2008

Booked this hotel using my Choice hotel points. Only hotel in the area that I could use my points. Hotel is pretty much a average hotel. We had to wait a few minutes for our rooms to be ready, it was Atlanta Bike Week and they had a few people checking out late on the rooms. We arrived at 5:00pm. Front desk person, personally went out and check to see if our room was ready. Which is was and we checked in. Good location, 12 miles from the beach but don't expect to make to the beach fast. It took us 30 minutes to reach the beach. Traffic was bad!! Free breakfast was okay.

• Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed May 18, 2008

First off this hotel was previously Best Western. It is an old hotel. The good things first the beds were comfortalbe and clean good pillows. The room was overall clean. Good size frig and a microwave. We got to the room around midnight for our 3 night stay. We found that only 2 of the lights in the room worked we were going to bed so no big deal. We were going to watch tv but only about half of the channels worked and some were really snowy. No local channels and no premium channels such as HBO. We called the front desk and they said all of the channels were working and they would have someone look at it in the morning. We reminded them the next morning about the lights and the tv and left. We got back rather late to find the lights were fixed and the dresser with the tv on it was out away from the wall but the tv wasn't any better we reminded them again the next morning and they said they were working on it. When we checked out the tv still was not working correctly and they didn't seem to worried about it. We never got the internet to work either they gave us a passcode but we never got it to work for us. I would not personally stay at this location again. It's not the worst place I have ever stayed. I found the carpet to be a little disgusting when you walked barfoot on it. It felt kind of slimy it was really weird and I can't really explain it. One thing I did like about the rooms was that the bedspreads were white and not the normal dark colors that seem to mask the filth from previous quest. They looked & smelled very clean.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bam99
Reviewed February 20, 2008

I stayed in the rear building and had to walk to get a coffee the second day because Housekeeping did not replenish the supplies in the room. The room was very clean and the Staff was very friendly and nice.
On my last night we got some pretty heavy rainfall that left the carpeting in the room near saturation point.
Nice that The Coastal Ale House is right near the complex. Great food and welcoming Staff. All in all a decent stay for the money.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank FrogGrafton
Reviewed December 2, 2007

I stayed in my room for 35 minutes and then checked out. It was awful. Dirty, rusty, carpet ripped & raised, trash left out, probably by housekepping personnel - if they exist. I was in the older building, apparently there is a newer one. The desk clerk looked for someone from the staff to show me the new building but she couldn't find who she was looking for...so I disappeared as well. The absolute worst hotel I've ever seen, I can't imagine anything worse.

Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank jn322jn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
Comfort Suites at the University
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#2 of 9 in Conway
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets
#85 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Clarion Hotel & Conference Cente...
#131 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
Super 8 Conway/ Myrtle Beach Area
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - West
#27 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Crossroads Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!